Instructions for Oral presentation
- Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final Conference program.
- Presenters that are unable to attend and/or need to send a replacement author, should inform the Organizers by emailing at email@example.com .
- Presentations need to be prepared as Microsoft PowerPoint (ppt or pptx) slides, in 16:9 format.
- Presentations files should be handed to the designated technician in the Conference room in the morning or during the breaks, but at least 1 hour before the start of the session, on USB stick, to be loaded on the computer and checked.
- Each presenter is given a certain TIME SLOT, inscribed in the detailed program, which is a total time, including minutes for effective presentation, but also introduction by the chair and answering questions from the audience:
- Keynote speakers – 30 minutes total time; 25 minutes effective presentation.
- Invited speakers – 20 minutes total time, 17 minutes effective presentation
- Oral presenters – 10 minutes total time, 8 minutes effective presentation
- Case report presenters – 5 minutes total time, 4 minutes effective presentation
- Sponsors presentations – 30 or 45 minutes total time; please consider effective presentation(s) shorter if you need time for introduction and discussion.
- As the schedule of presentation sessions is tight it is of utmost importance that all presenters are respecting the allocated time for effective presentation.
- A TIMER will be placed on the screen to help presenters track the remaining minutes, adjust the pace of their talk and finish their presentation on time.
- VERY IMPORTANT: A warning will be set after the time given for effective presentation. After the time given for total presentation the slides will be disabled. The presenter will be given one minute to conclude after which the microphone will be disabled and the presenter will have to leave the stage.